Camera bags come in handy in so many ways. I have a Lowepro Hatchback 16L which I use mostly for personal bag on flights, hiking and trips to the beach. On flights the 16L protects your camera, gives enough space for personal items and allows easy access all while being able to fit under airplane seats!
Camera Bag Contents
- Canon EOS T6i DSLR – Adjustable LCD screen and easy to use, great for beginners
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens – Has a large aperture, great for blurring background and creating focus in the subject
- Canon 18-55mm Lens – Don’t underestimate a kit lens, the 18-55mm creates a sharp image, has fast focus and silent STM
- RODE VideoMic GO – Lightweight mic that creates great sound on the go
- First Aid Kit – Never hurts to be prepared (no pun intended lol) full of gauze, antibiotic wipes, band-aides
- Back up memory card
- Journals & Books
- Gum – for those long haul flights!
- Travel Case – to hold passports, tickets and maps etc.
- Selfie Stick
Whats in your bag?